Health Care Providers
- Board of Medical Examiners - This state-run agency licenses and investigates doctors. Search here for information about your physician.
- Camden Area Health Education Center - The Camden AHEC is committed to improving the health of the medically underserved - the ethnic and culturally diverse, the aged, the poor, the very young, the unemployed, the homeless and the uninsured. Particular emphasis is on providing services in the communities of Camden and Camden and Burlington Counties. See if they have a program for you.
- Get Health Care - Locate free and low cost health providers. You can search by zip code to see who is nearest to where you live.
- NJMed Health Care Providers - Physicians associated with the New Jersey Medical School.
- Medical and Mental Health Related Boards - The NJ Division of Consumer Affairs provides information on state regulated health professions.
- New Jersey Health Care Profile - Search for information about New Jersey physicians and podiatrists. Results include education and license history and any malpractice payments, disciplinary actions, or restrictions/limitations imposed. Optional information may include board certifications, office hours, language, accessibility, Medicare and health insurance participation, medical school appointments or teaching responsibilities, and hospitals where privileges are held. The database is searchable by name, field of medicine, hospital, or office location.
- New Jersey Hospital Care Compare - This resource allows healthcare consumers to compare New Jersey hospitals based on a number of statistics regarding the care they deliver to patients.
- New Jersey Hospital Price Compare - This resource allows healthcare consumers to compare information about various services and charges at New Jersey's acute care hospitals.
- Physician Finder (Medical Society of New Jersey) - Search for MSNJ members by name, specialty, supported insurance and hospital affiliation. Brief information regarding office location, phone number, education/training and specialty is available. You can locate the Physician Finder in a submenu under "Public Health & Tobacco" in the left menu bar.
- New Jersey Dental Association - In the NJDA's public area you can find a dentist, register a complaint, find a glossary of dental terms, and more.
See also the Choosing a Doctor or Health Facility in the Health and Wellness section of HealthyNJ.